Embers students wear uniforms because both parents and the school love them. Consider what uniforms say about Embers:
- They are the visual representation of the school identity; Embers is a private, independent school with Catholic roots.
- They make mornings go much more smoothly.
- They unite us as a school family.
- They help to control needless competition in the area of attire.
- They are a reflection of the high standards of excellence set by the school.
- They communicate to students a seriousness of purpose. They are dressed for “work”.
- They foster obedience.
- They are part of our tradition.